Submission of application by the authority
- Application form to be submitted by a legal person.
- The signed application should be sent to [email protected]
The payment of state fee does not apply to persons provided in clauses 19 (1) 2)–11) of the Criminal Records Database Act based on subsection 23 (6) of the Criminal Records Database Act, the payment of state fee for issuing data from the archives does not apply to persons provided in clauses 20 (1) 3)–11) and 13) of the Criminal Records Database Act.
For example, the payment of state fee does not apply:
- to an employer – upon verifying the compliance to law when employing a person or taking a person into service (subsection 23 (1) of the Security Act, clauses 16 (2) 2), 3), etc. of the Explosive Substances Act, clauses 15 1), 2) of the Civil Service Act);
- to a governmental authority or a local government authority – upon performing the duties established by law or legislation provided by law;
- upon verifying the compliance to law in case of employing a person working with minors within the meaning of the Child Protection Act, taking him or her into service, alternative service, voluntary activity, or providing a person with an activity licence upon providing labour market services or engaging in traineeship or working with children (subsections 20 (1)–(3) of the Child Protection Act).
The application on the basis for exemption from the state fee should include the legal basis for making an inquiry and a reference to legislation. Upon failure to indicate the legal basis, it is required to pay the state fee, which is a prerequisite for accepting the application for processing.
If necessary, a legal person can pay the state fee by bank transfer, since the payment of state fee is not possible through the e-File in case of an inquiry submitted by the authority (information about the payment of state fee).
The response is sent to the address indicated in the inquiry within two business days.
User support: [email protected]
Phone: +372 663 6359