Citizens can view the data of the companies related to them free-of-charge, by logging into the e-Business Register with their ID card. The data of all other companies are viewable by making a simple query, without having to enter into a agreement with the RIK. Search the company
- Search the company by Business Registry code or business name
- The reply contains data which is available free-of-charge (B-card, tax arrears data, etc.)
- You can also view paid data (with a one-time payment via online banking)
Contractual customers can use the query system with extended search options – as detailed query. In addition to business name and Business Registry code, you can search companies from the e-Business Register by field of activities, address, legal form, status, Board Member name, etc.
- Contractual customers have unlimited access to all data in the e-Business Register
- Subscription agreement grants the option of visualising company data
- Convenient payment option
- Possibility of data exchange in XML format
You can also send us written queries if you wish to obtain data about a certain region, period, field of activities, sales revenue, etc. as a table or a file. In order to obtain such data, please fill in a query form and send it to the address of firstname.lastname@example.org . Written queries will be replied with information about the price within five business days.
Data groups reflected in the e-Business Register.
A name query from the E-Business Register allows verifying the suitability of a business name before registering a new business association, non-profit association or foundation. The reply to a name query displays the following: same or similar names already entered into the Business Register; same or similar names being processed currently, and trademarks contained in the chosen name (registered in Estonia). Name queries are free-of-charge.
The quickest way to verify the suitability of a business name is to use the name query at the website.