Company Registration API is a set of X-Road services that upon implementation enable to submit applications to the Business Register for establishing a private limited company in simplified procedure.
Establishing a private limited company in simplified procedure means most options are pre-selected for the applicant. In addition, the service includes checking the uniqueness of the company name.
A company, bank or start-up that has implemented the aforementioned X-Road services has the possibility to create their own environment - webpage or mobile application – and offer the service of establishing a private limited company to their clients.
Simplified procedure enables the user to fill in:
- Company name without the abbreviation PLC
- Address (in ADS format, ADR_ID, ADS-OID, full address)
- Capital amount (between 2 500 – 25 000 €)
- Persons in the entry (management board members and person competent to receive procedural documents)
- Founder (only one natural person allowed)
- Means of communication (e-mail and phone number are mandatory)
- Planned principal activity
The following fields are pre-filled by default:
- Type of company to be founded (private limited company)
- Financial year period (1 January – 31 December)
- Most options for articles of association (cannot be changed)
The user cannot add:
- Chairman of the supervisory board
- Member of the supervisory board
- Classes of shares and special rights
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org